Version 1.1 has the following additional features:
- The History Data may be exported as a text file so that the Data may easily be used in other programs.
- “Edit” and “Delete” functions are enabled to allow the user to modify a field in the History or Graph Data. The software will verify that the values set by the user are within the proper measuring limits of the weather station. “OFL” will be displayed if a user enters a value which is beyond the limit.
- All corresponding Data Templates and Graphs will instantly be updated when the History Data is changed.
- It is now more convenient to print each of the individual file types: A “Print” function is available for History files, Template files, and Graph files.
- Users may select from “COM 1” to “COM 8” to choose the connection port between the touch screen weather station and the PC.
|Perfect Items for
the Weather Enthusiast
Heavyweather.info introduces a full line of
Professional Weather Centers that are precise,
sophisticated, and functional. Compared to similar
weather centers on the market, these feature-rich
units are very affordable, and include plenty
of free software to expand your weather experience.
These units include all sensors necessary at
the time of purchase, to monitor your indoor
and outdoor environment. Each model includes
a free PC interface to record and display all
weather data collected. Using other free software
available on this site, you may generate detailed
graphical reports, publish your current conditions
to a website and e-mail the data to friends and
Multiple finishes allow you to choose one to
match your décor perfectly. Or you may
wish to choose the high-tech touch screen model
to impress all of your gadget loving friends.
Please feel free to explore this site to find
the Professional Weather Center that is perfect