Step 4: Set Wake Alarm
Press the ALARM button once. The “ALARM” icon and time digits are shown at the top right of the LCD.
- Press and hold the SET button for about 2 seconds. The hour digit of the alarm time will start flashing. Press the + or MIN/MAX button to set the hour of the alarm time.
- Press the SET button to confirm and advance to the minute setting. The minute digit will be flashing.
- Press the + or MIN/MAX button to set the minute of the alarm time. Press the ALARM button to confirm. Wait for about 30 seconds or press shortly the History button and the display will return to normal display mode.
- In the normal display mode, press the ALARM once button to return to the time alarm setting mode again. Then press shortly the SET button to switch on or off the time alarm. (The showing of the icon ((( · ))) means that the time alarm is switched on.)
- Press the HISTORY button or wait for about 30 seconds and the display will return to normal display mode.
Step 5: Weather Tendency